Yeah, yeah, it’s been 366 days. I can’t come up with a good excuse. I’m a horrible person, yadda yadda yadda.
While the finished product would’ve probably looked a lot better had a professional did it, I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out.
One Friday when Janie and the girls were out of town I decided to completely remove the bottom bit of sheetrock instead of just patching the holes we already had. I’m glad we did because some of the insulation needed to be replaced as it had suffered water damage too.
Nice new insulation!
As you can see, not only did we fix the leak, remove mildewy sheetrock and insulation, replace the wall and paint everything again, we gained a new utility sink! Hopefully I’ll never see another bathroom sink with something disgusting soaking in it.