Things I don’t want to forget about Samantha right now:
- “What doing, Mommy? What doing?” She asks me this 720 times a day. That’s not an exaggeration. You do the math.
- She eats her lima beans first.
- “Sam-a-do it! Sam-a-do it!!”
- She loves to take turns patting and burping Ellie, and is sure to tell us when she spits up. “Ellie spill!”
- She loves to pour. Anything. Everything.
- She still loves to read.
One thought on “Sam as a 2 1/2 year old”
I’ll add to that. Sam has been able to use a mouse on a computer and click on things that are only half an inch wide. She is becoming quite the little artist with TuxPaint. She has the iPhone/iPad swipe gesture mastered and loves to “play the game”. Her phrase doesn’t actually refer to any specific game, but that she wants to play some of the games we have on our iDevices. Among those she really likes AngryBirds, DizzyPad, FlingFree aka “the balls”, iQuarium, Friendsheep, Memory Cards and iWash My Dog.