Brian got me an iPhone 5 for Christmas. I wasn’t really expecting it, because I figured I could last a few more months on my old phone.
My brother asked me what 5 things I liked about my new phone. At the time, I had 2. (Keep in mind, I had had it all of 3 days and that was over Christmas when I wasn’t using it much.) I now have my 5 things.
- It’s taller, allowing for an extra row of apps. Now I barely have to swipe to page 2.
- It’s lighter. The cyst on my purse-carrying shoulder is grateful.
- It’s much brighter. The retina display is really clear.
- It’s smokin fast.
- The battery life will last a couple of days with medium use before it needs to be charged. Sweet.
- And because I’m generous, I also like the storage space.
There you have it. The likes of my new iPhone 5. I upgraded from an 8GB 3GS, so it was quite a leap.
2 thoughts on “Yes, I got upgraded.”
I went from a 32GB 3GS to a 16GB 4S and could tell a heck of a difference in clarity and speed. I was a part of the 3GS launch but I think I’m fine being a generation behind from now on.
Her previous iPhone was a 16GB 3GS. It’s still a significant leap though.